What's near-by Huginnmuninn?
Huginnmuninn -Studio & Gallery is in the village of Burton upon Stather we are very lucky...
- two public houses
- two caravan parks
- two hairdressers
- grocery shop
- Chinese takeout
- playing fields
- beautiful scenery
- important history:
- The Ferry House Inn - a relaxed riverside pub filled with charm. The pub offers real ale and bistro-style meals.
- The Sheffield Arms - a village pub that loves to welcome visitors, it costs B&B and meals.
Both places offer a warm welcome.
The village of Burton Stather also has two caravan parks:
- Brookside Country Park is a 5 star, exclusively for adults park that is open all year.
- Acorn Wood Caravan Park offers a Glamping Pod and self-catering accommodation as well as exclusive fishing to their visitors.
In the next village there is Normanby Hall Country Park; a large and busy venue hosting all sorts, from Go-Ape to hosting weddings and training. his scenic 300-acre park with a stately manor, wooded trails, gardens, a farm museum, cafe & splash pad.
- Winteringham Fields is the local Michelin rated restaurant in the village of Winteringham on a couple of miles away.
- Scunthorpe is only 5 miles away and hosts all major retailers, galleries, theatre and concert hall. It also has a range of places to stay including a Premier Inn and Travel Lodge.
- Grimsby and Hull are a little further away and offer a full and vibrant range of history, attractions and accommodation.